cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh_MCA
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a script that solves a basic problem. I am running a cleaning service, and certain jobs(like glass cleaning, vacuuming, bathroom care) need to be done regularly on certain days of the week (for instance the fridge needs a once a week Fri clean). I filter out jobs based on the room and attach QR codes on the walls that will only show the active jobs in the room that day of the week. This way, I give my workers a set jobs and no one gets overwhelmed.

I’ve made my workspace simple (at least to me). I have three tables (jobs, people, building/room) and I have fields with in the jobs that specifies the day of week I want it cleaned. I want the day of week (multiple select) to turn job status to active on the appropriate day. On the not appropriate day, I want the jobs go to inactive.

There’s more work to do on the project than this, but this is a good benchmark. If any of you think you can help me let me know.

12 Replies 12
Josh_MCA
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Kamille,

Now I want to create another form to request jobs. I tried making a form view almost identical to the one you have helped me with, but when as soon as I add the conditional rollup, it throws back a circular reference error. If you know any tips and tricks to get around the reference error, please let me know. Thanks for your help so far.

There isn’t enough information here to determine how or why you have a circular reference.

Josh_MCA
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I should just ask, because I’m struggling. I can send a video explaining what I have, but it might just be easier to ask how’d you go about it. How would you request jobs to be cleaned?