1184 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jfoxworth
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have an automation that sends and receives data from a lambda function. I need some way to secure that function so that only calls from AirTable can get through. So, I don't want the end point for that API Gateway to be accessible from outside of AirTable. Any suggestions for how to handle this? I don't really see a list of AirTable IPs as a solution, but maybe?

2 Replies 2

I don't know if Airtable uses static IP addresses that you can reliably whitelist.

I would recommend making all of your API calls from Make, which publicly publishes their list of IP addresses that you should whitelist.

Not only does Make offer native support for Airtable (and 1,400 other apps), but it also lets you craft your own custom API calls using their HTTP module.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses. There are also many Make experts hanging out there who can answer other Make questions.

I don't know if I'm comfortable with having AirTable call make call AWS to do something. That seems like a lot of steps. I was hoping for some way to embed a token