1195 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dale_Askew
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi. This is my first forum post forgive me if I’ve posted in wrong location or anything.

I am a small business owner thinking of switching our company database from Filemaker to Airtable. Initial impressions have been good so far.

One thing we do a lot of from filemaker, is email. It’s connected to Amazon SES. We use it for quick individual emails to our staff , statements to our songwriters, as well as mass mailouts to our clients. A bulk mail usually consists of selecting people from our big contacts list, composing email and pressing send. A custom made script in filemaker then sends each email through amazon ses. The script also takes care of any mail merge details, as well as tracking the cost of the mailout.

My question is simply, is this going to be possible from Airtable? If so, would it require a script block? or a different method?

I’m a total newbie here so please be gentle :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers

1 Reply 1
Operations_Kaho
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Dale_Askew,

Yes, I made a REST API so that the script block can trigger it using script block and made it work! Currently, I am coding for the inputs similar to SendGrid Block.