407 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tools-dev
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

When adding data to Airtable records using Softr, I encounter a significant delay of around 4-5 minutes for the data to appear upon refresh if the records contain foreign keys referencing another table. This delay contrasts sharply with the immediate addition and display of data when records are added to a normal table without foreign key references. The presence of foreign keys seems to introduce a lag in the synchronization or processing time, leading to a noticeable delay before the updated data is visible. This issue may be attributed to the additional steps required to validate and integrate the foreign key relationships within the database, causing a slower response time compared to simple table updates.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mariam_Ispiryan
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey, I'm from Softr.

We haven't detected any performance issues in connection with Airtable foreign keys. Could you please reach out to our support team via website chat to investigate the issue further? Thanks!

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Mariam_Ispiryan
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey, I'm from Softr.

We haven't detected any performance issues in connection with Airtable foreign keys. Could you please reach out to our support team via website chat to investigate the issue further? Thanks!