Help

Kanban Updates Created Bugs...Planned Fix?

238 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brandon_Sturgil
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Although the Kanban view has many limitations it was working before the last released update...the bugs are really annoying...limiting staffs ability to work effectively in the Kanban view without refreshing the screen every 2-minutes...what is the plan Airtable? It would have been nice to have a heads up on the change or at least a "we're working on a solution" message.

1- after expanding a record and closing it, the scroll option simply does not work...in order for the scroll feature to work the screen needs refreshed- major pain in the a$$

2- when entering a new record from the new carrot at the top of the uncategorized category, the system is automatically assigning a category...the add task at the bottom still works but you have to scroll (or attempt to scroll and then refresh the screen) all the way to the bottom to add a task. Oh, where did the new uncategorized record go- good question...oh look- it was automatically assigned to the wrong group...fun times for all.

3- when closing a record in the stack the system is now dropping you at the last stack?...what...wait, wasn't I just working in another category?...why did it bump me all the way to the end?

Screenshot 2024-06-07 183346.pngScreenshot 2024-06-07 183434.png

What is the plan guys- please issue a repair

2 Replies 2
alexandrab
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have the same problem, please fix it ASAP Airtable 😥

TDeitz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same with me and it is making me crazy.  Please fix!