cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broghan_Zwack
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Airtable Team,

I’m currently using Airtable to manage a catalog of items. Each record is a single item, with fields like SKU, description, dimensions, and so on. The client has asked me to figure out a way to export this catalog information from Airtable into a powerpoint document that can be downloaded and edited. The tricky part is that they want to include multiple Airtable records per page. Ideally we’d have a table of ten records per page, and the document would include as many slides as are needed to list all of the records in a particular Airtable view. I’ll admit that I haven’t even thought about how to tackle page breaks. What do you recommend? Is there an integration I could use, or is this a job for the scripting block?

Basic requirements:

• Export data from Airtable for offline use
  • Output should be editable (PDF won’t work)
  • Multiple records per page

Thanks so much for your help!

1 Reply 1

If you want a no-code solution, you could export to a CSV file or copy/paste to Excel, and then do a Mail Merge in Microsoft Word. To get multiple records per page, look into the “catalog” mail merge features. You could then leave the document in Word format, or convert the Word document into a PowerPoint file.

You could also look into a Zapier integration with Google Docs or Slides.

If this answers your question, please mark this post as the solution. Otherwise, could you please give a bit more details and a screen capture?