1165 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthew_Moran
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I apologize if I missed recent updates about this. I couldn’t find anything through searching.

Is there any way to pull the revision history on a record via script? I have a client who wants to see a daily recap of certain fields. Right now they have a view that shows them the records updated in the past 24 hours and they can open records to look at the revision history. But they want a daily recap email that goes to a couple people with changes to certain fields.

I know I can create a modified field for a given field but I’d rather not have to do this for each field they require visibility on.

Thank you in advance for direction on this.

3 Replies 3

Nope. No new updates about this. Still can’t do it.

That is unfortunate.

It is much easier than evaluating all data elements to determine what has changed. I know we can do modified date for several fields but then I need to evaluate those fields and determine what has changed. I suppose that will be our solution for now.

Thanks.

dk82734
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

This seems like a no-brainer for Airtable to support.  To be crystal clear, there *is* an undocumented API that's fetching this information -- it's just not available for 3rd party developers to use.  I honestly don't understand how Airtable appears to provide Enterprise Audit Logs but fails to include record revision history within those audit logs -- that seems like a massive oversight.