3450 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BradB
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, is it possible to sync a Firebase database with Airtable? I want to use Airtable as a way to support additional workflows but also update the original Firebase collections with any changes made in Airtable.

3 Replies 3

It’s definitely possible from the Airtable end of things - they have a pretty robust and easy to implement API. I’ve no experience with Firebase, so I don’t know how things look on that end.

Once you have a base built, you can view the API for that particular base by going to https://airtable.com/api.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

We’ve built a tool that allows you to import data from Firebase to Airtable.

IanYanusko
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

If you want to pull Firebase data into Airtable AND update Firebase from Airtable, then you should check out Bracket. You just have to input your Airtable API key and connect it to your Firebase. It handles syncs in just on direction too.

There's also features that you can customize. If you only want to sync certain fields in two directions and make other fields read-only in Airtable, or if you want to write queries to make the data you pull into Airtable very customizable, then that's all possible!