cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LK
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dear Airtable Community,

I am reaching out to you as a dedicated user of both Stacker and Airtable, which are vital tools in my workflow. I have recently encountered an issue while attempting to upgrade my connections to Airtable bases through Stacker. Unfortunately, I am unable to find Stacker listed in the Airtable third-party integration menu.

To make matters more challenging, I have been waiting for three weeks for a response from the Airtable Support team regarding some automation issues I have encountered. Given the lack of responsiveness, I am now turning to the Airtable community for assistance.

If any of you have experience integrating Stacker Saas with Airtable or have encountered a similar situation, I would greatly appreciate your guidance and support in finding a solution. It is important for me to successfully integrate these two platforms to optimize my workflow.

Thank you for your time and any assistance you can provide.

Best regards

1 Reply 1

Hi @LK,

I haven't used Stacker myself but just throwing out that I can imagine why Airtable is less inclined to release official integrations for alternatives to Airtable's native Interface Designer.

What issues are you encountering with Stacker + Airtable?