cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uriel_Kemper
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there!
I´m developing a chatbot using Twilio and at some point, I need to collect the data inputs from the clients that talk to my bot, and then post it into an airtable base.
I don´t have much coding skills, so my guide was this Dabble Lab tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjt9YhNFrno

However, the Twilio function proposed in the video isn´t working. Here is the code:
exports.handler = function(context, event, callback) {

let member = {
        name : event.name,
        email : event.email,
        date : Date.now()
    };

var Airtable = require('airtable');
    var base = new Airtable({apiKey: context.AIRTABLE_API_KEY}).base('appISrkMnNdL65Lzj');

base('Members').create(member, function(err, record) {
        if (err) { console.error(err); return; }
        console.log(record.getId());
        callback(null, member);
    });

};

When I try to make a POST request via Postman, this is what happens in my Twilio Console:

And this is the capture of Postman response:
image (1)

As you can see, I´m really lost here.
As I´m using Twilio Studio Flow for developing the chatbot, I guess I could use the HTTP Request Widget but I really don´t know how to configure it.
Capture
Capture2
The columns in my base are: Id - name - email - date

Any idea how can I solve this?

2 Replies 2
LOve_Bajpai
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Not sure if this is still relevant. But, I solved this using the run function widget.

Khyati_Badiyani
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Uriel_Kemper,
We have built this incredible chatbot, that would collect the data inputs from all the users that start a conversation with the chatbot and stored all the information in Airtable. It can do this consistently 24*7.
You should try WotNot, it is the best no-code messenger chatbot that can integrate with Airtable and transfer the data to/from Airtable. Using WotNot + Airtable, you can personalize offers for each query. Try WotNot for free