cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OliMcfly
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi

I currently hold an account with make.com and I've been eager to set up some automation using Airtable. However, I've encountered a recurring issue where, upon utilizing make.com for various scenarios, I consistently encounter the error message "Waiting for server."

Despite trying to replicate processes outlined in multiple YouTube videos—where others seem to achieve success through copy-pasting—I remain frustrated as I'm unable to progress beyond this roadblock. The lack of a proper response or guidance has left me feeling stuck, without a clear understanding of why this error is occurring or how to resolve it.

I was wondering if anyone within the community has encountered or is familiar with this issue, as I'm convinced it's a significant hurdle that requires attention.

Your prompt assistance or any insights would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Warm regards,

Olivier 

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You haven’t given enough information about your problem to solve your issue, but I’ve assembled a bunch of training resources for Make’s Airtable automations & integrations in this thread.

For example, to send Airtable record data to a Make webhook, check out this thread.

And Make even lets customers sign up for most (but not all) of their secret partner training program, which contains dozens of hours of training videos.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire the world’s top expert Airtable & Make consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld