Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UrbnJ
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone!

Good day! I have a quick question.

Is there a way to upload a CSV or XLSX file in Airtable?

We want to be able to streamline sales data in Airtable. We would download the file from Bol, and upload it in Airtable, so it updates automatically the right values. Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

-Aisha

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, Airtable offers you the ability to manually upload/import CSV files or manually upload/import Excel files into your existing bases and tables.

The most powerful way to do this is by using CSV files, and using Airtable’s CSV Import extension.

However, are you asking if you can automate the process of uploading CSV files into Airtable?

If you want to automate the process of importing CSV files into Airtable, you would need to turn to Make’s Airtable automations and Make’s CSV automations.

I give a full step-by-step training on how to automate the process of automatically importing CSV files into Airtable on this Airtable podcast episode: Automate the process of importing CSV files into Airtable.

If you’ve never used Make’s automations & integrations before, I offer even more training resources in this thread.

p.s. If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

The Sync API is not a recommended approach because it creates "read-only tables" in Airtable where users are unable to edit the data in Airtable.

p.s. If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld