846 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marc_Justin_Rai
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello, is it possible to use wordai api to implement in the airtable script? i want to spin some words in the columns.

4 Replies 4

Airtable scripting is capable of accessing many APIs. However there are some limitations. One of the biggest limitations is that Airtable scripts cannot reference other files, so you cannot take advantage of any libraries for the API, and you must hand craft all of your calls from scratch. There are a few other limitations that involve redirects, exposing credentials, etc.

Best of luck in your implementation!

I would like to ask what is the alternative use of php curl into airtable script?

All Airtable scripts are written in JavaScript; you cannot use a different language such as PHP. Use the curl information to form your JavaScript code. If you do not know how to convert a curl request to a JavaScript request, you can look for an online tool that will convert it for you.

What is your level of programming experience, and have you worked with JavaScript and APIs before?

Yes, i’ve worked on javascript but not on APIs, I’m looking if there’s a alternative code for curl in json