cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanCP1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Everyone, 

I am trying to prefill a form with a range of record information and just can't seem to get it to work. 

I would like to produce a unique prefilled form link for each record and fill the invoice number in for each. 

My current formula:
CONCATENATE({Base Form Link},'?prefill_Invoice=',{Record ID})

But when I click the concatenated form link it is putting the record number in the invoice field (which is supposed to be just a 5 digit number)
RyanCP1_0-1706562537340.png

I tried moving the invoice number from the primary field (a number) to a single line text field but still wont work

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
1 Reply 1

Instead of referencing the Record ID, you’ll want to reference the Invoice field itself.

If you need more help designing your prefill link, check out @kuovonne’s Prefilled Forms extension. Her extension is designed to build the entire prefill link for you.

p.s. It sounds like you’re trying to add new records into Airtable, but if you’re trying to update Airtable records, you can skip the prefilling altogether by using Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable, which lets you update Airtable records from a form (and other cool things).