cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OctoberFest
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everybody.

My issue is the following: I have a make.com workflow in which I search for airtable records with which to perform certain actions, but it's not returning the expected result. Here's the formula I added to the airtable module in make.com:

AND(DATETIME_FORMAT({var1} , "DD.MM.YYYY") <= DATETIME_FORMAT(NOW(),"DD.MM.YYYY"), {var2}, DATETIME_FORMAT({var2} , "DD.MM.YYYY") <= DATETIME_FORMAT(NOW(),"DD.MM.YYYY"), {var3}, {var3} != "N/A", {var4} != "Text", {var5}, {var6} = 0, {var7} = 0, {var8} = 0, {var9} = 1)

I narrowed it down to var2 not returning the result I expect. So if var2 is "31.07.2024" and today is "01.08.2024", I get a 0, meaning Airtable is not the same opinion that yesterday is "smaller" than today. The strangest behavior. Does anyone have some advice?

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

To compare 2 dates, you would need to use the IS_BEFORE() and IS_AFTER() and IS_SAME() functions.

You can learn more about these functions on this page: https://support.airtable.com//docs/formula-field-reference

Your best bet is to test your formulas first in Airtable, before copying and pasting them into Make.

— ScottWorld, Expert Airtable Consultant