Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

COUNTIF in Attendance Table

Topic Labels: Formulas
437 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created a concert info collection and attendance tracker. There are 18 performances. For each performance the students use a form to enter their name, pick the performance from a drop down, and enter a unique phrase key of the day. This feeds a table that is grouped by performance and sorted by Name. From here I take the names into another table that has a master list of students names and concert dates. For each concert date it compares the list of those that signed in against the master list of students. If a name is missing, it returns a “NO” to the date/name column.

QUESTION: For every concert a student misses, they need to do a makeup paper. In excel I would put a “COUNTIF” statement "COUNTIF(C1:T1, “NO”) at the end of the row, (“Johnny, D”, “Yes”, “Yes”, “Yes”, “Yes”, “NO”, “Yes”, “Yes”, “Yes”, “NO”, “2”) so the students would be able to track how much make-up work they need to accomplish as they are going along. I have spent days looking for an answer. HELP :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Replies 0