cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pierre_Bernat
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,
I found a script enabling a percentage count: https://airtable.com/shr1uUxBtpin68DsN/tbl83MENluhVCm20y/viwuf0HQjtKfYVvmb and I would like to adapt it by counting the number of cells completed, in place of the direct input in the “Current” cell.

What type of formula can count the number of cells completed for a specific row?

Thanks for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You would just need to create a formula field that uses the COUNTA function.

So, if you have 3 fields/columns that you want to count that are named “Column 1”, “Column 2”, and “Column 3”, your formula would look like this:

COUNTA({Column 1},{Column 2},{Column 3})

Use that formula for your “Current” field.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. If not, please let me know what else you need help with! :slightly_smiling_face:

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You would just need to create a formula field that uses the COUNTA function.

So, if you have 3 fields/columns that you want to count that are named “Column 1”, “Column 2”, and “Column 3”, your formula would look like this:

COUNTA({Column 1},{Column 2},{Column 3})

Use that formula for your “Current” field.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. If not, please let me know what else you need help with! :slightly_smiling_face:

:white_check_mark: Solution

Haha, thanks! Do you happen to see a little solution checkbox at the bottom of my previous post? That’s what I was referring to. It should give you the ability to check that checkbox.