619 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alijah_Jevin_So
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is there a way for us to set up a column that can count the number times of the Last Date Modified was updated. My Airtable is connected to Calendly through Zapier and everytime they book a call, the record is just updated. I would like to see how many times that record is updated (to know how many times they have booked a call). Any ways to achieve this?

1 Reply 1

Hey @Alijah_Jevin_Soriano,

welcome to airtable community.

I can think 2 ways to do it:

1st way:
create one column (column A) with numeric data type, this will include the number you are looking for.
Then create new column (column B) with a formula that will sum up with +1 the previous column.
Then in Zap give this setting: When a new call is incoming then update the record by adding in column A the content of column B.
Last but not least create an automation that will delete the content of column A every night for instance to start the counter from the beginning.

2nd way:
On every new incoming call create a new record line so then you will be able to count the new lines be date to find the number of incoming calls on specific days.

Please let me if those solutions work for you and for any further question please feel free to text back to community.

Yours sincerely,
Dimitris Goudis