268 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malloryjax
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I want to create a "sheet" timetable that creates new dates using a formula based on one date that is inputted. I know there's probably a better way to say that so please disregard my ignorance. Here's what I want to happen...

I input the "Class Start" date and all other dates are created using formulas. Here is our current sheet.

Is this possible in airtable? I imagine there is a work around. 

2 Replies 2
Sistema_Aotearo
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hiya welcome to the forums,

Maybe I'm not quite understanding. Is each date column (Live Class Tues or HW Due Mon) derived from the initial "Important Dates" column?

In Airtable, each column is called a field. Fields are treated to hold the same type of information. This means we can set a field to have a formula deriving from the first date, but all cells in that field MUST follow that formula. I can help you find the right formulas if this is what you intend.

If you want each cell to have a different formula depending on the event type then there's a little bit more to build.

If you could manually create a few examples in Airtable and provide screenshots of it that'd help a lot!  With that we could compare it to your Sheets screenshot to see how you want your data created and could try to suggest formulas that might help