cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jesper_Holmstro
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey guys

I have a brain drain problem with how I should set up a dynamic date formula, I have 2 tables in a base, one for odd weeks and one for even weeks. They both just contain 5 records, one for each workday. I have separate fields where the current date is shown, current weekday, current week number and if the current week is odd or even (it shows 0 for even and 1 for even). Now to the tricky part.

I want to show in a field in the even table (week 50), lets say today Wednesday the 14th of dec. I want todays date to be visible in that field, on Tuesday the 13th should be visible and on tomorrow the 15th and so on. And I also want if the dates in the odd table shows next weeks date, and then when it becomes an odd week the even table updates the dates to the week after the odd. Any of you geniuses have a solution in mind?

21 Replies 21

Hi @Andrey_Kovalev it looks great the only thing is that you have change the autonumber to numbers so the second Monday starts on 8. Will be interesting to see how it moves after midnight! Thank you again for your time and solution!

Best regards

Jesper

Andrey_Kovalev
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I've been testing replacing Today value with the formula DATETIME_PARSE('<whatever date you want to test>').