591 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Walters
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am trying to create a view that is filtered for the last event/row that occurred > 90 days ago.

This is for my fleet maintenance tracker I use in AT.

Potentially, the structure I have created for this base may prevent me from accomplishing my task.

With that being said, I log maintenance in AT via entering a new row for EACH service. On each row, I post the date of service, type of service, and vehicle (along with some other nonessential data).

I am trying to create a simple view that displays vehicles whose LAST oil change is > 90 days.

Any thoughts?

3 Replies 3

Hi @David_Walters,

Filtering dates is tricky. Here’s what you’re looking for.

HTH, Nathalie

Nathalie - thank you for your quick response!

Unfortunately, that is only half the solution and doesn’t fully address my challenge :frowning: Please forgive me for my poor communication.

I am trying to create a view with formulas and filters that ONLY displays a record in the event (IF) it was the last record and it was > 90 days ago.

With the filter you provided, it shows ALL the previous events for an oil change > 90 days ago; regardless if there is an oil change < 90 days.

Again, maybe the structure which I have is limiting my options. Below is a screen shot of an oil change history view I use. Not sure if this helps!?

image.png

@David_Walters - my bad! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I missed the very large “LAST” :laughing:

Let me try that again. On your vehicle sheet, create a new ROLLUP column that rolls up the DATE field and for the function, select MAX (VALUES).

and to have it on your maintenance sheet, to create a LOOKUP column.

hth, Nathalie