cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HSY-R
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey all, 

Looking for a custom script/formula, happy to pay if required. 

i have a table full of records that are daily jobs. Each job has a value and I want to be able to show a total of all records that match 2 fields (customer and week number). The result should land in 'Total This Week' and the record 'Total in Matching Week (Expected Answer)' gives the expected answer.

Hope it is clear but ping me if not. 

Have tried using various scenarios of roll ups into other tables but cant get it.

https://airtable.com/appqWVJT26DBHjzDO/shrXA4B7gcO7XWTiC

Any help would be massively appreciated, really get me out of a pickle. 

R

6 Replies 6

You could actually display those totals in your master table if you group your records by customer & week number, and then turn on the summary bar for the fields that you need to total.

Yep, get that but i want to use the calculated field in outbound email automations and to sensecheck/audit errors etc. 

Ella
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Have you tried an interface with number elements to summarize the figures you need? Then you could share the interface or have a button linked to an automation to send the emails.

Hi Ella, 

No issue with the latter steps actually sending the emails etc. Just need the field to calculate as a total/running total by week, by customer. 

Thanks for the clarification @HSY-R 

I also had a challenge calculating running totals and I don't know if this will be applicable for you but I had to create a separate table to keep track of edits and then the automation for the running total looked like this so it didn't require a script. I could share my tables with you if you would like.

Ella_0-1690847069802.png

If anyone can help with this script and some rollup config to stack linked jobs by week into an associated table today, will pay £250? 

DM me for contact info if interested.