450 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kosta_Kondraten
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I am attempting to filter my call list based on how many concurrent Voicemails I receive from a prospect - these are contained in a Rollup field called 'Call Result' - I've created a new formula field as follows:

IF(FIND("Voicemail, Voicemail, Voicemail", {Call Result}), 1, 0)

HOwever I am always getting 0 back even when Copy/pasting the values in Call Result clearly shows multiple Voicemails that should be found, here is a random copy/pate from the rollup field:

Voicemail, Call Me Back, Call Me Back, Appointment Approved, Voicemail, Voicemail, Voicemail, Voicemail, Voicemail, Voicemail

and yet this one is coming back as 0 from the Formula.

Any idea on what I can do to fix much appreciated!

1 Reply 1

Your {Call Result} field is actually a lookup field, not a rollup field. Lookup fields are one of the most challenging field to use in a formula field. When you use that lookup field in a formula, the commas don't actually exist.

Some alternatives:
- IF(FIND("VoicemailVoicemailVoicemail", {Call Result}), 1, 0)
- Convert your lookup field to a rollup field with ARRAYJOIN(values, ", ") so that the comma and space actually exist.

You might also want to consider adjusting to formula so that it only looks at the most recent call results. If the multiple voicemails were really old and had other interactions after them, you might not care.