664 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jose_C
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have a formula to store progress on a time period.

CONCATENATE(ROUND({closed tasks}/{Total tasks}*100,0),“%”)
There is another field called “deadline”
What i am trying to solve is to avoid an update of the formula after deadline date, in order to “snapshot” how was the progresssion until deadline date.

I tried with an IF NOW() > deadline but then the field is blank and nothing is saved.

Some idea?

Many thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

Are Closed Tasks and Total Tasks Rollup/Count fields for linked records? Are you trying to say "only count the tasks that were completed before the deadline? If you’re using linked records then you could do that pretty easily with conditional rollups/counts.

Also you are concatenating a percent sign onto a number, resulting in a string. Is that what you want, or would you prefer the result to be a number that is formatted as a percentage?

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

Are Closed Tasks and Total Tasks Rollup/Count fields for linked records? Are you trying to say "only count the tasks that were completed before the deadline? If you’re using linked records then you could do that pretty easily with conditional rollups/counts.

Also you are concatenating a percent sign onto a number, resulting in a string. Is that what you want, or would you prefer the result to be a number that is formatted as a percentage?

Jose_C
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Many thanks! I solved with your help!!