cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eunnow
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, 

Sorry, i'm new. I'm trying Airtable to check if i can use for my project. I have a question, maybe simple, maybe not.

I have 3 tables:

• Match:
    • Team1
    • Team2
    • ScoreTeam1
    • ScoreTeam2
    • Season
    • Winner (formulae: IF({Score Team 1} > {Score Team 2}, {Team 1}, {Team 2})) (string)
  •  Team
    • Shortname as identifier
    • FullName
  • Season 
    • StartDate
    • EndDate
    • Teams

I have to create a new table SeasonScoreboard:

• Team
  • CountVictory
  • CountDefeat

For the CountVictory i've tried COUNTA( IF( OR( RECORD_ID() = {Match}, {Team.ShortName} = {Match.Winner} ), 1 ) )  but it's not working. My formulae dosn't pass the spell check. 

I want to know how to get child from other table... 

Can you help me?

2 Replies 2
Jason_Hill
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I may be way off, but it seems like you want the Shortname to appear on the other table. If it's linked, you can use the "Lookup" field type.

Nathan_Gupta
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there! Seems like some of the Table linking is inconsistent or missing. Since you have "Teams" in the Season table, the Teams table should also have the Season table linked, right? Similarly, since you have "Season" in the "Match" table, the "Season" table should also include the "Matches" linked field, right? Finally, since "Team" will be in your new SeasonScoreboard table, then you need to also include "SeasonScoreboard" in your "Team" table. I'd also add in the "Season" & "Match" links in your "SeasonScoreboard" table. This is key because your CountVictory and CountDefeat fields can probably be rollups on Match data with conditionals on Season and Team.

Hopefully this is a start 🙂