Help

Re: How to set up percentage conversion view in the dashboard?

591 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vlad_evst
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Airtable community! Our team has recently transitioned our CRM system to Airtable and configured a dashboard for straightforward reporting to our leadership.

In our setup, we have a "Status" column that includes several choices. I've arranged a status view on the dashboard for a quick glance at the figures. However, I'm also looking to calculate a conversion percentage to demonstrate, for instance, the percentage of leads progressing from "interested" to "won" among other transitions.

Can anyone guide me on how to establish a view for this purpose?

3 Replies 3

I'm assuming that the conversion percentage will be for changes that happened for the last month or some other set time frame?  If so, does the data of how many leads were "Interested" in that timeframe exist in your base?

If not, I think you'd need to start tracking status changes on a dedicated summary table so that you could actually get the percentages I'm afraid

You could do this with an automation that triggers whenever the 'Status' field gets updated, and its action would be to create a new record in this summary table that would log the lead itself as well as the status it got changed to, does that make sense?

vlad_evst
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@TheTimeSavingCo That sounds hella complicated 🙂 

I have the months column, but I use it to track when the lead appeared in our CRM. 
The status in my case is not related to the month, for me, it is more important to track what is the conversion rate from Status A to Status B.

vlad_evst
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@TheTimeSavingCo 

"

You could do this with an automation that triggers whenever the 'Status' field gets updated, and its action would be to create a new record in this summary table that would log the lead itself as well as the status it got changed to, does that make sense?"

So, as I understand, I need to duplicate my main view and create an automation there? Is there a manual how to do it? 

Thanks.