730 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shane-Caalaman
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Let's say I have 3 date columns namely Attempt #1, Attempt #2, and Attempt #3. 

I want to send Attempt #1 on May 1, 2023 --- then I want Airtable to automatically compute the next follow-up date (which is after 3 days). But if it falls on a weekend, I want it to automatically add the nearest weekday date available. The same goes for attempt #3, I want Airtable to compute the next follow-up date based on the date indicated in attempt #2. Is this possible? 

1 Solution
4 Replies 4
ogandajaya18
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

What kind of things that you want to send ? and can you elaborate more with example about the difference in attempt 1 / 2/ 3

I'll be sending outreach emails.

For example, I want to send my first outreach email on May 4 (Attempt #1), which is Thursday. I want a formula that will automatically set the date when I should send attempt #2. But I only want the dates to be on weekdays and spaced every 3 days. So if my attempt #1 is Thursday, attempt #2 will be on Sunday, May 7. But since it falls on a weekend, I want the system to automatically change the attempt #2 date to Monday, May 8. The date for attempt #3 will be based on the date for attempt #2, so if it's May 8, attempt #3 should be on May 11. (I hope I was able to explain what I was hoping to do)

This totally works! Thank you so much ♥️