753 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MIX_CPH
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have two columns, one for USD price and EUR price. I want these prices to automatically be converted to DKK (Danish crowns), so:

USD price*6.51 = DKK price

or

EUR price*7.44 = DKK price

So, if there is a value in the USD price column, this value gets multiplied by 6.51 and the result is displayed in the DKK price column. If there is no value under USD, then it takes the EUR price instead.

So far I have added this formula:

IF(OR({Realized price (USD)}>0,{Realized price (EUR)}>0),{Realized price (USD)}*6.52,{Realized price (EUR)}*7.45)

But this only takes into account USD price. If USD is empty it will return a value of 0 and disregard EUR price.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mohamed_Swella1
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Hi @MIX_CPH,

The reason is you don’t need an OR argument, because this would actually mean that even if the USD price is empty but the EUR price is not, it will also multiply the USD price (which us zero).

You should use the same formula without the OR and no need to have > 0

So the formula would be

IF({Realized price (USD)},{Realized price (USD)}*6.52,{Realized price (EUR)}*7.45)

If this helps you, please mark it as Solution so others would see it.

BR,
Mo

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Mohamed_Swella1
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Hi @MIX_CPH,

The reason is you don’t need an OR argument, because this would actually mean that even if the USD price is empty but the EUR price is not, it will also multiply the USD price (which us zero).

You should use the same formula without the OR and no need to have > 0

So the formula would be

IF({Realized price (USD)},{Realized price (USD)}*6.52,{Realized price (EUR)}*7.45)

If this helps you, please mark it as Solution so others would see it.

BR,
Mo

Of course! That makes sense - thank youuuu