2199 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ralph_Raiola
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone, I need to look at a field called Month in my table, which is being populated with the names of the month based on date. So, that field will have, “January”, “February”, “March”, etc. all the way to “December”.

I’m trying to create a formula that automates the business quarter each month belongs to, so if the Month is January, February, or March, it prints “Q1” in the Quarter field. I’ve gotten this far: IF(OR(Month = “January”, Month = “February”, Month=“March”), “Q1”), so that it works for these three months, but don’t understand the syntax required to nest the next IF statement so that it will assign “April”, “May”, or “June” with “Q2”, and so on.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks very much.

RR

11 Replies 11

Para la pregunta de impuestos, sí, una casilla de verificación podría ayudarlo, algo como esto:

Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 20.31.35

Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 20.32.39

Entonces, si la casilla de verificación está marcada, se agrega el impuesto, pero si no está marcada, solo se transfiere el subtotal.

¿Entendí tu pregunta correctamente?

Correcto!!! Muchas gracias de nuevo Jonathan, me funcionó perfecto. Quería pedirte tu ayuda en esta ocasión ya que quiero complementar la formula que me enviaste para este caso. Agregué otro campo que es “Impuestos P.M” como checkbox, quiero que si ese campo esta activado solamente me sume el campo “IVA”, si no está activado me muestre el subtotal. ¿cómo podría complementar eso en mi formula? Espero haber sido clara y nuevamente gracias por toda tu valiosa ayuda!
Captura de Pantalla 2020-12-01 a la(s) 12.22.11