Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ali_Shannon
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all!

I’m looking to create a formula along the lines of:

If Field(Dropbox Link) is Empty and Field(Review Link) is NOT Empty THEN mark the status as “ :x: Incomplete :x: ”

If Field(Dropbox Link) is NOT Empty and Field(Review Link) is NOT Empty THEN mark the status as " :white_check_mark: COMPLETE :white_check_mark: "

If Field(Dropbox Link) is NOT Empty and Field(Review Link) is Empty THEN mark the status as :white_check_mark: COMPLETE :white_check_mark: "

If Field(Dropbox Link) is Empty and Field(Review Link) is Empty THEN mark the status as “ :x: Incomplete:x:”

I’ve tried IF({Dropbox Link} =BLANK(), “ :x: Incomplete​:x:” ) which works, but when adding anything onto that, I hit a wall!

Would really appreciate some clarity on this if possible!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jeremy_Oglesby
14 - Jupiter
14 - Jupiter

Hi @Ali_Shannon - welcome to the forums.

It looks like your only real condition there is that if {Dropbox Link} is NOT EMPTY, then it is COMPLETE. In any other case (regardless of the status of {Review Link}), you want it marked INCOMPLETE.

If that’s an accurate description of what you want, try this:

IF(
   {Dropbox Link},
   "✅ COMPLETE ✅",
   "❌ Incomplete ❌"
)

But if your conditions are actually more complex than that, or if I’m misunderstanding, post back with what you are actually looking for.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Jeremy_Oglesby
14 - Jupiter
14 - Jupiter

Hi @Ali_Shannon - welcome to the forums.

It looks like your only real condition there is that if {Dropbox Link} is NOT EMPTY, then it is COMPLETE. In any other case (regardless of the status of {Review Link}), you want it marked INCOMPLETE.

If that’s an accurate description of what you want, try this:

IF(
   {Dropbox Link},
   "✅ COMPLETE ✅",
   "❌ Incomplete ❌"
)

But if your conditions are actually more complex than that, or if I’m misunderstanding, post back with what you are actually looking for.

Hi Jeremy, thank you so much - I think you’re right and that formula will cover what I needed, really appreciate you clearing that up for me!!