cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kendall_Shortt
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi All,

I am loving the new Last Modified Time as I have been waiting for this ever since we started using Airtable but now I have run into an issue. I would like the LMT to see when I add a new project that the lookup field finds in another table but Airtable isn’t allowing me to do this.

I read that you can create a formula to get around this but I can’t seem to figure out how to make that work.

Thanks for the help.

2 Replies 2

I’m not sure I understand your use case:

• Do you want to know that a new record has been added to the second table?
  • Do you want to know when a new record was added to the second table?
  • Do you want to know when a new record has been added to a third table, based on the LMT of a second table?
  • Or do you want to know something else?

Each of those has an Airtable-only solution (I think), but the solutions vary depending on what your need is…

My end goal is to have the LMT update the date that I added a new project to a specific contact. That way, I can keep up with my last stop date to that contact.

I currently have a current and complete column which has the contacts I go and see for each of these projects. I tried to point the LMT directly to this linked field to a time whenever I add a new project but it won’t allow me to do this. Hope this helps.

I keep getting the error message that I’m trying to use a computer field instead of a non-computed field.