695 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kate_Payne
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m very new to using Airtable. I’ve got a table that includes survey respondents each listed as primary records and then a multi-select field that has various themes they each indicated in their responses. After I analyzed and put everything in the multi-select, I realized I should have had these themes as linked fields on a separate table, so now I’m trying to import the respondents on Table 1 by adding the themes as primary records on table 2 and I can tally the respondents who selected each by using the Count field.

I’m hoping I don’t have to add by hand the linked record themes from Table 2 for all 200+ records. Is there a way to create a formula that pulls all respondents on Table 1 who indicated each of the themes in the multi-select to auto populate the records in the matching theme record on Table 2?

(I did find that the Pivot Table block tallied each of the themes when I used that, but I’m having trouble customizing the view on the order the themes appear and the column widths to make that useful.)

0 Replies 0