717 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troels
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a table containing info on contacts. My goal is a list of e-mail adresses from that table.

The wanted e-mail adresses will typically be a subset from the main table. Here are among other things two fields saying something about every contact and these fields are the type "Multiple select".

I would like to make a formular by which one can decide the wanted subset of e-mail adresses and then get them as a kind of list to be easily inserted in the to-field in a mailproram. The choise should be made with the mutiple select-fields.

Does anybody have ideas on how to do that? Any hint will be deeply appreciated!

2 Replies 2

If I were you I'd attempt to do this via a conditional automation

I'd have a checkbox field that I'd use to trigger the automation, and when that checkbox field is marked the automation would, based on the value in the multiple select fields, look for the appropriate emails in the other table via a Find Record action

It would then update a field in the triggering record with the results

NeveahBarnes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Troels,That sounds like a useful feature to have! To filter email addresses from your table based on multiple select fields, you might need some scripting or custom filtering. Perhaps consider using a spreadsheet tool like Excel or Google Sheets to manipulate the data and then export the filtered list for easy insertion into your email program.On another note, it's also essential to know how to stop sextortion and stay safe online. Always be cautious and protect your online presence. Good luck with your project!