cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lorenzo_Lodigia
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey everyone!

I’d like to create a tab in my pipeline in Airtable that shows me the number of closed deals each month and the total amount of money made during that month (ideally it should be a tab made of 24ish fields, so for example january (3 deals) - january value (25k) - february (4 deals) - february value (38k) and so on).

In our pipeline we have a created time field which is the date the new lead enters the pipeline, and also an “acquired” field which is the date that that deal is moved from Negotiation to Contract.

I’d like to track the number of deals that enter the Contract stage each month (if a deal enters Contract in january and it is still there the next month, it should only be counted in january).

Maybe I’m overcomplicating things, or maybe it is only my poor english when it comes to explainings things that I have in my head :grinning_face_with_sweat:

Hope you can help me, thanks in advance!

Lorenzo :it:

2 Replies 2
Lorenzo_Lodigia
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Schermata 2021-03-24 alle 13.45.30

This should be the ideal structure

Turn all you Month fields into Count-type fields set to only show when the following condition is true: MONTH({name of relevant date field}) = 1. Change the number for each month field.

Do the same thing with your Month Value fields except use a Rollup with this aggregation: SUM(values)