Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: Prefill multiple fields in airtable form

Solved
Jump to Solution
28 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mirkolando
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi airtable Community, 

I want to prefill muliple fields in an airtable form. 

The first fields (Project name) is working well but the second does somehow not. Both are normal text fields..

What did i do wrong? 

mirkolando_0-1729065717252.png

Thanks & Best

Mirko 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mirkolando
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Found the solution. 

Formular here: 

mirkolando_0-1729085512493.png

Best

Mirko

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

Hmm, that formula looks good.  If you could private message me a read-only invite link I could take a look at this for you!

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@mirkolando 

You didn’t say what error you are receiving, but there are 2 ways for you to easily solve this problem:

1. Use @kuovonne’s Prefilled Forms Extension, which will give you the proper prefill formula to use.

2. Turn to Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable, which is 100% free and guides you through the prefill link process. Even better, Fillout allows you to update existing Airtable records from a form without using a prefill link at all. Fillout also offers hundreds of other features that Airtable’s native forms don’t offer.

Hope this helps! If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld 

mirkolando
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Found the solution. 

Formular here: 

mirkolando_0-1729085512493.png

Best

Mirko