1990 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jared_Wright
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I looked at the posts about progress bar formulas and I have used them but my result is not looking correct.

In the post, they said you need to use chrome and not safari I am using the latest version of chrome and its sill not working.

Can some one please help me.

7 Replies 7

Hmmm… is it possible that you are using the wrong emoji character? This is the one that works perfectly in Chrome:

1 in a row: :green_square:
2 in a row: :green_square: :green_square:
3 in a row: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square:
4 in a row: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square:

Jared_Wright
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Where did you find that emoji? it’s not working for me

1 in a row :green_square:
2 in a row :green_square: :green_square:
3 in a row :green_square: :green_square: :green_square:

what is going on here?
vs

I’m on the Mac, so I’m not sure how to do emojis on Windows. I just went into the emoji picker and searched for the word “green”, and that green square came up.

That is what I did

:green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square: :green_square:

Check this out.

I’m not really sure. If your green square is the same as my green square (and I’m not sure if it is, because your green square within the emoji picker shows a border around it when you’re picking it, and my green square never has any borders around it — even when I’m picking it), maybe it’s possible that Airtable can’t render these progress bars properly on Windows? You may want to reach out to support@airtable.com to ask them about this. Ultimately, it would be awesome if Airtable just natively created a progress bar field.

Ya looks like Airtable support is my only option at this point but thanks for your help.

Jeff_Haskin
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

What you're looking at is sadly how emoji's work on the internet. Typing in a text box uses whatever emoji font is default for the browser you're using, while what it looks like after you submit the text is based on whatever emoji font the website uses (the website does not have to but can use a different emoji font from the browser).

This means Airtable just uses whatever emoji font you're computer is using, while community.airtable uses it's own, different emoji font.