480 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaurenMaine
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have a rollup cell that is pulling a range of data from another sheet.  Is there a way to:

1) Format these so it's easier to read : MM/DD/YY-MM/DD/YY 
2) Format these so I can create a calendar view that would show these dates in a row on the calendar?

Thanks!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

re: 1) Format these so it's easier to read : MM/DD/YY-MM/DD/YY
In your other sheet, create a formula field and use DATETIME_FORMAT() to display the date as MM/DD/YYYY, and then point your rollup at the new formula field

---re: 2) Format these so I can create a calendar view that would show these dates in a row on the calendar?

Hmm, try creating two rollup fields, one with MIN() and one with MAX(), both pointed at the date field.  This should give you the start and end date of the event.  You should be able to use those two new formula fields in your calendar view then

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

re: 1) Format these so it's easier to read : MM/DD/YY-MM/DD/YY
In your other sheet, create a formula field and use DATETIME_FORMAT() to display the date as MM/DD/YYYY, and then point your rollup at the new formula field

---re: 2) Format these so I can create a calendar view that would show these dates in a row on the calendar?

Hmm, try creating two rollup fields, one with MIN() and one with MAX(), both pointed at the date field.  This should give you the start and end date of the event.  You should be able to use those two new formula fields in your calendar view then

LaurenMaine
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Great, thank you!!