662 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NEIL_S
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’d like to have a simple form where people can submit key words, separated by a comma. When they hit submit, they will be emailed all of the submissions to date, including theirs. Is this possible? It will be mostly words, but maybe some numbers too. Submitted as example: dogs, cats, fish, horses - Who can help? @Noamsay

1 Reply 1

Hi Neil, yeah that’s possible. I’ve set something up here for you to check out

Here’s a preview of the email
Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 2.16.22 PM

The workflow is:

1. Users fill out a form with the keywords and their email
    Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 2.18.28 PM

2. The form has a hidden prefilled link field that, on submission, will link each form submission to a single row in another table

• Link used for the base linked above: https://airtable.com/shrEDiX6bv1a6bIaM?prefill_Rollup=Rollup&hide_Rollup=true
  3. This automatic link will compile all the form submissions into a single cell:

• Form submissions:
      • Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 2.24.06 PM
    • Compiled rollup:
      • Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 2.23.53 PM
  4. We’ll have an automation that triggers when a form is submitted, that will look for that single row mentioned in the previous step, and then send the rollup text to the email address the user entered.
    Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 2.19.54 PM

Happy to answer any questions you have

We’ll have to note this limitation from the documentation though:

How many emails can I send per day?

No matter the plan type, you can send any number of daily emails to collaborators that have verified emails for their Airtable accounts. Currently, bases on the Free plan are limited to only emailing collaborators with verified emails. For non-collaborators, bases within workspaces on the Pro plan can send emails to 100 unique recipients per day. You can view your current base’s limits at the top of the “Send email” action.