Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Resolved! How to update a count based on data from another record

Can someone give me some advice on how to update the yellow columns as shown in the example below?I have a fillout form that the approvers can update the approval status of the applicant. On saving and the record gets updated, I'd like the counts upd...

JeffJohnVol_0-1725660216118.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with SUBSTITUTE() formula

i'm trying to make a formula to pull out the last name from a field that sometimes has full names in it & sometimes does not. i found this formula in a very helpful Airtable blog:TRIM(MID(SUBSTITUTE(Employer," ",REPT(" ",LEN(Employer))), (3-1)*LEN(Em...

Screenshot 2024-09-06 120820.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help with IF formula

Hey Airtable community,Been hitting my head against the wall for the last hour with this. I'm trying to write a formula for:If {Donor First Name} is not empty, then the field would read: {Donor First Name}&" "&{Donor Last Name}And if {Donor First Nam...

Screen Shot 2024-09-05 at 2.29.10 PM.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Count when two conditions are met

Hello, I'm creating a fairly simple base to track all of the violations for an HOA board. I'm trying to create a field to calculate the total number of times a house has gotten the same violation in the past year.The Base has 3 tables, "Homes" with a...

QPBoard_0-1725551592849.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Basic Multiplication Error

Hello, I am trying to just multiply Roll Ft Size x Lin Ft. But I keep getting an error. What am I doing wrong here?Thank you for any help here.  

filmpedler_0-1725546365130.png filmpedler_1-1725546413876.png filmpedler_2-1725546441183.png filmpedler_3-1725546463226.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrectly getting different formula outputs for the same result

I have multiple tables that deal with budgeting, and in each one I've got a similar setup. I track the total budgeted and then how much we've spent manually, then a formula determines the difference and another formula looks at that difference and de...

MouserIBAdmin_0-1725377467262.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extract date

Hi,I am trying to extract text and date from subject field in gmail into two seperate fields but I can not get the formula right.The subject will be in this format  "16610 6/9"16610 should be extracted as text into seperate field and 6/9 into date fi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rollup / Formula on 3 tables (groupby)

Hi everyone,I’m encountering some challenges with defining a rollup field that combines data from three tables in Airtable. Here’s the setup:Buildings (fields: name, etc.)Employees (fields: name, hourly_rate, etc.)Timesheet (fields: employee_name, bu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weekly Sales Summary

Hi,I am new to Airtable and now very tech savvy in general so I'm sorry if this is an obvious question.I have a table with a list of my discovery calls and then I record when these turn into paying clients. I want to summarise how many sale I make pe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos