1468 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rlaurence83
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Not sure if this is a air-table or zaiper question hopefully someone can explain to me. 

This is what im trying to do:

1. Uploaded video To frame.io where the name of the video is the same as a Unique ID in airtable ( called Asset ID ) in Airtable 
  2. search for a field ( Video Edit ) 
  3. Input text or link  to inform that video has been uploaded 

I have tried to find the record using a search function and my zap looks ok but when i run it it does not update to the correct field.

when i test the last part of my zap ( input text ) it will only place it in the first record and not the one attaching the unique ID 

i have tried the following SEARCH functions also FIND 

SEARCH(({Asset ID}))!={Edit}

SEARCH(({Asset ID})) = {Edit}

not sure if it is that or when i go to set up my action in the RECORD section i am picking the wrong dropdown.

i thought it may be “custom” “zap search was found” but didn't work , and i have also tried multiple other options 

any input would be great 🙂  

if there are any consultants out there i could pay for a hour or two of time id be happy to do so 🙂  

Happy Holidays 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ah, I think you can just leave the "Search Formula" bit of your Zap empty actually.  As long as you're searching the "Asset ID" field by the asset ID value, it should get you the result you're looking for

Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 6.56.09 PM.png

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

Hm, could you share some screenshots of your table and the zap itself? 

I also do free half hour calls and you can book a time with me via this link

Hey Adam , ill check that link and look to book something next week after the holidays if i cant figure it out over the weekend 🙂 here are the screen shots - i think my search formula is wrong as i cant link / map the record ID in later steps 😞  

Ah, I think you can just leave the "Search Formula" bit of your Zap empty actually.  As long as you're searching the "Asset ID" field by the asset ID value, it should get you the result you're looking for

Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 6.56.09 PM.png

yeah i got it sorted thanks adam - cheers