2967 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guido_Cappa
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello, I am trying to build a simple automation using Make.com (Integromat) when a form is submitted to Webflow I need to create, search and update a record.

This is the workflow:

I have 2 forms on my webflow website:

Form 1 gets email address and IP address → Create a new record
Form 2 gets a few checkboxes and IP address → Search for records that matches the IP address and update the record with the checkboxes

I tried different formulas but the issue I am having is that when Form 2 is submitted all the records on my table are updated.

I hope somebody can help me. Thank you.

Here some screenshots from my automation.

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.33.16
Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.37.36
Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.38.00

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Your search formula is not correct.

1. You need to type the Airtable field name and put it in brackets (instead of choosing it from an earlier step).
  2. You need to type in the equals sign with your keyboard.
  3. You need to surround the IP address field pulled from Webflow with quotation marks.
  4. You need to type the IF statement using your keyboard instead of using Make’s IF statement.
  5. You need to finish the IF statement as well to return the number 1.

So it needs to look like like this:

IF({IP Address}=“ :blue_square: :blue_square: :blue_square: :blue_square: ”,1)

You need to type in everything with your keyboard (do not use Make’s IF function), except for the blue squares, which you will need to pull from your Webflow step.

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Your search formula is not correct.

1. You need to type the Airtable field name and put it in brackets (instead of choosing it from an earlier step).
  2. You need to type in the equals sign with your keyboard.
  3. You need to surround the IP address field pulled from Webflow with quotation marks.
  4. You need to type the IF statement using your keyboard instead of using Make’s IF statement.
  5. You need to finish the IF statement as well to return the number 1.

So it needs to look like like this:

IF({IP Address}=“ :blue_square: :blue_square: :blue_square: :blue_square: ”,1)

You need to type in everything with your keyboard (do not use Make’s IF function), except for the blue squares, which you will need to pull from your Webflow step.

Thanks for your reply.
I tried your solution but the Scenario comes up with an error:

RuntimeError

The formula for filtering records is invalid: Invalid formula. Please check your formula text.

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 15.05.43

Your quotation marks need to be straight quotation marks, not curly quotation marks.

That worked! thank you very much! You are a lifesaver

You’re welcome! :ring_buoy: :ring_buoy: Glad you got it to work!