1681 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_Curtis
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m pulling in 10 urls from Zapier in one field. (I can’t seem to split them despite trying the split text formatter)

I have seen some similar formulas to split text but can’t get them to work either.
Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 20.57.37

I need some help so I can separate the URLs out.

13 Replies 13

Hi @Alex_Curtis ,

The easiest way would be to use the Text Formatter - Split Text in Zapier (check screenshot) and choose the Segment index as All(as Separate Fields)
Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 10.16.09 PM

Hey so this is what I thought would work but all the URLs still come out on one line.

I’ve tried it so many times I’m not sure if it’s because there’s no spaces between the comma

IF there is no space between the comma then make sure the separator doesn’t have a space after the comma

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 21.50.12
Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 21.50.45

Not sure what’s going wrong

Show’s the outputs when testing the formatter
Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 21.53.37

But can’t add them as separate items into Airtable

Im sure its a very easy fix, just maybe you didn’t test the formatter after you did the update? Because the results in the 2nd screenshot seems to be Line Items not Separate Fields

Tested several times, selected seperate fields but output all as Line items, this is why I’m trying to split it in aIrtable.

Hey Alex, I’ve put something together here for you to check out that I think does what you need

Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 1.22.03 PM

@Adam_TheTimeSavingCo this looks perfect, I can’t see the formula on the shared view but that’s exactly what I need.

Hi Alex, you should be able to click “Copy Base” at the top right and add it to a workspace of your own. Once you’ve done that you can view the formulas!

Hey,

So this works brilliantly, I think there’s an issue with my data as your method works on everything I try except my string of URLs.

First and Second are correct then in Third onwards it adds the first URL.

Hm, could you DM me the string of URLs? I’ll see what I can do

Tbs
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

URLs ( separated by commas