524 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bartek
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I would like the formula to be able to identify the client by field {Rodzaj usługi}. If the client would be (in the {Rodzaj usługi}) “Fotografia ślubna” then I would like {Status} to show “ :heavy_check_mark: ” only if the {Odbitki}, {Album}, {Galeria internetowa}, {Selekcja zdjęć}, {Zwiastun}, {Obróbka zdjęć} fields will be filled with the word “Oddane”. Otherwise, the {Status} field should show “ :x: ". When the client would be (in the {Rodzaj usługi}) “Film ślubny” then I would like {Status} to show “ :heavy_check_mark: ” only if the {Film wrzucony na dysk}, {Teledysk ślubny}, fields will be filled with the word “Oddane”. Otherwise, the {Status} field should show “ :x: ”.

This formula works for two {Rodzaj usługi}. I would like to add one more “Service Type” on the same terms as the previous ones.

Namely, “Ślub cywilny”

If the client would be (in the {Rodzaj usługi}) “Ślub cywilny” then I would like {Status} to show “ :heavy_check_mark: ” only if the {Galeria internetowa}, {Selekcja zdjęć}, {ZWIASTUN}, {Obróbka zdjęć} fields will be filled with the word “Oddane”. Otherwise, the {Status} field should show “ :x: ”.

3 Replies 3

Hi Bartek, try this out:

IF(
	AND(
		{Rodzaj usługi} = "Fotografia ślubna",
		{Odbitki} = "Oddane",
		{Album} = "Oddane",
		{Galeria internetowa} = "Oddane",
		{Selekcja zdjęć} = "Oddane",
		{ZWIASTUN} = "Oddane",
		{Obróbka zdjęć} = "Oddane"
	),