Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: Using IF, and AND and OR formula using emojis

Solved
Jump to Solution
645 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khoner01
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I struggling to correct a formula where I want the return value to appear based on IF AND statements.

Goal I am trying to achieve:

• I DO NOT want the phone emoji to appear in the “follow-up” column if the “lead score” is below 5 (Eg: 0, -5, -15).

Here is a short Loom where I walk through what I want to fix: https://www.loom.com/share/82b6cdb91b12403d96fdb047760e01e0?sid=bdca5f77-58d9-478e-bfbd-6395874742dc

Below is my current formula:

IF(DATETIME_DIFF(NOW(), {📧 Inquiry received}, 'days')>=90, IF(NOT({🎉 Date Won}),"📞 ",""))

What I want the formula to say:

• If the “inquiry received” date is greater than or equal to 90 days, if the “date won” is empty, and if the “lead score” is greater than or equal to 5, then the “follow-up” column will return a phone emoji.

Screenshot with notes:

Current formula:

Current formulaCurrent formula

I DO NOT want the phone emoji to appear in the “follow-up” column if the “lead score” is below 5 (Eg: 0, -5, -15).

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 5.44.41 PM.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Try this:

IF(
  AND(
    {Date won} = "",
    {Lead score} >= 5,
    DATETIME_DIFF(
      TODAY(),
      {Inquiry received},
      'days'
    ) >= 90
  ),
  'Phone'
)

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Try this:

IF(
  AND(
    {Date won} = "",
    {Lead score} >= 5,
    DATETIME_DIFF(
      TODAY(),
      {Inquiry received},
      'days'
    ) >= 90
  ),
  'Phone'
)
khoner01

YESSS TYSM @TheTimeSavingCo ! Worked like a charm 😃 Annoyed because I didn't think about rearranging the formula in this way. Much appreciated!