Topic Labels: Tips & Tricks
896 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laura_McCarthy
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

Subscribing to content you are most excited about!

By subscribing to content you will have the most up to date information on the topics and content that matter most to you. When you subscribe you will be notified when someone posts to a board or replies to a question. You can subscribe to different boards, specific posts and labels.

To subscribe to a Board you will see three vertical dots on the right side of the page. Click on those dots and a drop down will appear. Then select Subscribe and you are done!
Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 11.21.20 AM.png
To subscribe to a Specific Post you will click onto the post and in the right hand corner of the post you will see three vertical dots. Select those dots and then click Subscribe to RSS Feed.
Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 11.23.50 AM.png
To subscribe to a Label you will click onto the label and at the top of the posts you will see subscribe. Click Subscribe and you are good to go! See image below. One thing to note about labels; if you subscribe to a label on one board and it appears on another you will need to subscribe twice, one for each board. Subscribing to an identical label on one board doesn’t automatically subscribe you to the identical label on another board.
Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 11.49.45 AM.png

To view and manage your subscriptions:

1. Click on your avatar at the top right hand corner. A drop down will appear and you will select My Subscriptions.
  2. This will bring you to your settings page, click on Subscriptions & Notifications
  3. To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription you want to unfollow and then click Email Subscription Options

You will select Delete Selected Subscriptions and then Confirm.

2 Replies 2

Exciting, few questions though..

1.  How come you have "Edit Article" on the post and I cannot edit anything that I have posted?

2.  To subscribe to the post

To subscribe to a Specific Post you will click onto the post and in the right hand corner of the post you will see three vertical dots. Select those dots and then click Subscribe to RSS Feed.

Did you mean just "Subscribe" ?

Greg_F_1-1671800422583.png

I clicked initially on the RSS Feed and hmmm RSS.. what do I do with it?  I thought it was dead, but after actually some research that are some recent articles, claiming why it might not be dead after all... 😂 There still seem to be commercial RSS readers so if someone is interested in upgrading their game - here are some recent RSS feed readers https://www.wired.com/story/best-rss-feed-readers/

Laura_McCarthy
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

@Greg_F Happy New Year !Thank you so much for your thoughtful questions. And apologies for the delay. I was on vacation. That said, we are actively working on the edit feature for our users. We will hopefully have this resolved shortly. I will follow up about the RSS Feed as well.