350 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cameronm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a basic interface List View page setup on my base. I have an "Add Record" button in the top right of the page that opens a record creation form. On Desktop it works fine.

On mobile, if you open the list view, the way you access the add Button is using the "+" button in the bottom left of the mobile interface. When I click the "+" button, you see a list of buttons you configured on desktop. I see the buttons I expect, and they are configured to open up a "Create" form

The issue is that when I click on a button in the list, nothing happens. I expect the create record form to popup, but it doesn't. 

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

4 Replies 4

For what it's worth I just tested this on my iPhone, Airtable app version 10.6.4 and clicked on the button below; a blank page showed up and after waiting for maybe 4-5 seconds the form loaded up, and subsequent loads were faster

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 2.37.59 PM.png

I wasn't able to get that list of buttons you mentioned to show up even when I had 2 "Go to Website" buttons set up on my interface though, which is pretty interesting

Ya, this is a pretty insane bug lol. It is literally the main button in the UI. If you can't create records, the app is basically useless. I feel like List view is one of the most common views for mobile as well.

Wonder if anyone has this functionality working?

I am also on version 10.6.4

cameronm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Ok, I narrowed the bug down. If you put more than one button at the top of the List View page, you get the UI I showed in my previous screenshot. 

No forms open up when you click on the buttons. If you remove the secondary buttons, and just have the one button for the table configured in the list view (in my example this would be 'Deals') and click the '+' button, the create form opens as expected. So it seems there is some sort of bug when there are multiple buttons for different create forms on the same list view on iOS

cameronm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Basically you can't do this right now (create different record types from the same page on mobile app)

Desktop.pngiOS.png