cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Branden_Harvey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there —

I run a media company and we sell ads across our channels.

We only have a limited number of ad slots on each channel, and I’d like to use Airtable to build a tool for people to book advertisements on our channels — and ideally to pay and submit content as well.

We currently use Airtable for this, but it requires a member of our team accepting payments, sending a form/survey, and managing the process. I’d like the entire experience to be automated.

Here’s what the workflow would look like:

1. Clients can view an Airtable form to book a particular slot. (There might be 1-2 slots available per week per channel – and once someone books it, it should disappear)
  2. That person is then sent somewhere to pay, ideally integrated with Airtable. (This would be the stage where the booking slot disappears so nobody else can book it - after the payment is made)
  3. Then they’re given access to an Airtable form for submitting their ad details. (Links, body copy, images, etc) (If they don’t submit by a certain day - maybe 2 weeks before publishing - they’re sent a reminder)

We have the following channels and cadences for ad slots:

• Social Media - 1x Tuesday, 1x Thursday
  • Email - 3x Small, 1x Large slots - per week
  • Print - 3x Small, 1x Large slots - per month
  • Podcast - 2x Preroll, 2x Midroll, 2x Postroll - per week

Does anyone have experience with something like this?

Thanks so much for your help!

6 Replies 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Branden,

I actually just completed a project for another client that has a very similar structure and purpose. I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Branden,

Sent you a private message on Airtable. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Brendon (too)

Welcome to the community, @Branden_Harvey!

Yes, all of this is possible and easily achievable with Airtable + some external tools.

If you’d like to hire an absolute expert to help you create this system, that’s exactly what I do for businesses. :slightly_smiling_face:

My name is Scott, and I am an expert Airtable consultant & programmer. You can learn more about me at scottworld.com.

If you’d like to setup a Zoom videochat to discuss more about your system, feel free to contact me through my website,

Best,
Scott

Maria_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello @Branden_Harvey ,
Hope you are doing great!

I can help you.

I have sent you a personal message, please check.

Warm Regards
Maria J

ron_w
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

Hope you are doing well!

I have gone through your requirement .

Ready to start immediate once we get all the details of your project.

Please share your mail address so we can discuss over there

BR
Ron

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Branden,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew