cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Master_Lionsale
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

We’re looking to write our own program that integrates with both AirTable API and Drip’s API as well as Twilio API. We want to accomplish two things:

1. We are looking for ways of managing our SMS triggers queue on Twilio as well as updating a log file for each action. We want to have this process done without Zaps, thus bypassing the need for tasks on Zapier. We want to be able to update a table with our leads list and all their profile information coming from DRIP automatically every time a new lead comes in.

2. We are also looking to have our KPI dashboards in AirTable to be automatically updating. We want to be able to paste data in AirTable with automations that will be able to sort this data on a dashboard that will be convenient to read (simplified data sheet).

Please advise. Thank you.

6 Replies 6
Olivia_B
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

will be love to assist you with your requirements, i have shared you an personal message please have a look.

Regards!

Olivia

ron_w
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello there,

Hope you are doing well!

I have gone through your requirement .

Ready to start immediate once we get all the details of your project.

Please share your mail address so we can discuss in detail over there

BR
Ron

Hi, please check your inbox.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Master Lionsalesfunn,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, APIS, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Hi @Master_Lionsalesfunn,

I would check out Integromat instead, which is much cheaper & much more powerful than Zapier, and has full support for Drip, Twilio, and Airtable. Its Airtable support is significantly deeper than Zapier’s support, too.

If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Registered Integromat Partner to help you set this up, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout for some help, feel free to reach out to me as what you are wanting is well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew