802 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_Craig
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am looking to learn Airtable so I can utilize it for my business, I have some specific wants and needs and am hoping to work with someone who knows what they are doing, someone who would be willing to show and not just do. Anyone?

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Ryan_Craig!

I offer one on one Airtable training. Please feel free to contact me through my website at scottworld.com, and we can discuss more! :slightly_smiling_face:

You can also check out my beginner-level Airtable training course for free here:

Maria_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,
Hope you are doing great!

PM Sent, Please check.

Warm Regards
Maria J

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ryan,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline