1126 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mari_Lazar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I am looking for expert help in creating new databases. I have created a few databases to track projects and work. Business is expanding and I need to separate some of the tables I created and create separate databases. Really need to speak with someone about how I have been using it and the long run needs. First priority is to create a client tracking program and the best way to move people from a lead to an active account to tracking touchpoints to these clients. My name is Mari.

3 Replies 3
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Mari,

Sounds like something that is right up my alley of expertise.
I would be happy to help you out.

Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi @Mari_Lazar,

I’d love to help. Feel free to reach out to me and mention that we met here in the community.

Looking forward,
Nathalie
Nathalie@VAcePro.com
Let’s Connect :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vacepro/

cherry_yang1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Mari

What you are describing is within my area of expertise. I work with Airtable on a daily basis implementing and improving upon my company’s existing processes. I’d love to understand your processes and help you improve upon them to ensure it’s scalable in the future.

In addition, I’m experienced at training users who are brand new to Airtable and helping them transition and understand the platform. I just trained 6 new team members last month on how they can get the most value out of Airtable.

Please shoot me an email at cxueyang@gmail.com and we can chat further!

Best,
Cherry